If you haven't already done so, you can make your donation for School Supplies at LES via RevTrak
- September 23 - Gifted and Talented Information Night (Link to meeting)
- September 24 - Student Picture Day
- October 18 - No School, District PD Day
- October 21 - Vision & Hearing Screening
- October 29 - Deadline for Immunizations/Exemptions
- November 11 - No School, Veterans Day (observed)
- November 22-26 - No School, Conference Exchange Days and Thanksgiving Break
- December 20-31 - No School, Winter Break
- January 3-4 - No School, District PD Day
- January 5 - First day back to school
For over ten years, BVSD’s Food Services Department has been working hard to support children’s health by providing fresh nutritious food in schools every day. This past summer, the Food Services team took that work a step further by working to address a little-known but potentially serious threat hiding in plain sight - sesame.
A long-time dream of BVSD’s librarians is finally a reality. With a recent vote by its city council, Lafayette became the latest city in Boulder Valley to implement Student 1, ensuring that most Boulder Valley School District students will have access to age-appropriate local library databases at school, home and the library, without even having to get a library card
Students learn at their own pace and may require various levels of support. Honing in on each individual student's needs is a key component of the All Together for All Students Strategic Plan, specifically our first strategic theme: Challenging, engaging and relevant instruction, which aims to provide all students with a tiered system of academic supports. To accomplish this goal, schools throughout the district have taken the lead in creating new programs and strategies to address those students that may be struggling.
There is no doubt that bullying is and has been a worldwide problem for generations. That is why Boulder Valley School District is stepping up to do everything they can to stop bullying once and for all.
Tackling the issues around climate change and environmental sustainability can’t happen by just one person or one school. It will take our whole community working towards common goals
Boulder Valley School District broke new ground last year, becoming the first school district in Colorado to announce plans to test every kindergartner for dyslexia.